On March 31st, 2021, New York became the 16th state to legalize marijuana for recreational use. This GKG University webinar will review the state’s recent Adult Use Marijuana legalization and what it means for employers.
Marijuana Regulation & Taxation Act
- General Overview of Law
- Expungement of Certain Criminal Convictions
- Impact of Article 23-A of the New York State Correction Law
Reality Check For Employers
- New York State Labor Law §201-D (Marijuana as Protected Recreational Use)
- Pre-Employment Drug Testing for THC
- Termination of Existing Employees for Positive THC Results
- Focus of Conduct
- Supervisory Training
- Employee Handbook Modifications
Presented By: Michael J. Sciotti, Esq. & Christopher J. Harrigan, Esq.