GKG Visitor Questionnaire
The health and safety of our team, our families, and our community is our top priority.
VISITORS: Please review and complete our "Visitor Questionnaire" in advance of visiting our building. If you have any questions, please contact us at 315.768.8888 or Connect@gkgrisk.com
Updated: December 10, 2021
At this time, GKG requires that all visitors be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.In accordance with the Temporary Health Order issued by Oneida County on 12/9/21, all visitors must show proof of vaccination before entering the building. This can be done with a Vaccine Record Card OR the Excelsior Pass app.
Additional safety protocol:
- Masks must be warn by visitors at all times within the building, regardless of vaccination status.
- Note: GKG team members are not required to wear masks within the building. All GKG team members working in our building are fully vaccinated.
- Individuals with COVID symptoms are not permitted into the building.
- Individuals who have recently been exposed to COVID-19 are not permitted into the building.
- Surfaces are cleaned frequently. While evidence suggests that COVID-19 is mostly spread through aerosol droplets, we want to prevent the transmission of all viruses in our building!