Safety Group #514
Printing Industries Alliance
Safety Group #514
“GKG is proud to lead the PIA Workers Compensation Safety Group into a new era of focused growth. We’ve aligned our organizations’ deep knowledge of the print-graphic arts-packaging industry with our expertise in developing and executing organizational strategic plans around risk. Together with Tim Freeman, the PIA Board, and the Safety Group Trustees, our mutual goal of increasing the value and growth of membership for this privileged group of industry leaders will now be maximized.”
- Larry Gilroy, President of GKG
The best of the best!Printing and printing related companies in New York State are eligible to participate. Companies who can demonstrate a solid, ongoing commitment to safety are accepted.
What is a Safety Group?A Safety Group is a collection of safety-conscious businesses within a similar industry. These companies have similar work conditions, safety hazards, and job risks. This makes risk management activities more uniform and losses more predictable.
Safety groups were established to facilitate:
- Prevention of occupational accidents and diseases
- Improved medical care to workers
- Expedited medical testing and treatment for injured workers
- Reduction in the cost of workers' compensation insurance for employers
- Loss containment resulting in reduced cost for workers' compensation insurance
As the group manager, GKG is responsible for overall management of Group #514, including:
- Claims support
- Interfacing with the State Insurance Fund
- Underwriting Services
- Safety and Health Support
- Early Intervention Program
Tell us a little about yourself. A GKG team member will follow up with you within 1 business day.