This seminar will review the following topics:
- When/If/How do I know if my employees are eligible for Medicare, Medicaid, Child Health Plus, NY Essential Plan or NYS of Health Exchange Plans?
- What is the coverage that is available to eligible employees?
- If employees are eligible for coverage, how do they enroll?
- Can I subsidize the cost of these programs instead of them being on the employer health plan?
- Are there different rules for small businesses vs. larger employers?
- If I have an employee on Medicare or another program… who pays first the employer plan or the Government Plan?
- What obligations do I have from a compliance standpoint?
Presented by Paula Florentino & Alan Pelesic of Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
Lunch 11:30 – Noon
Seminar Noon – 1:30